Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Morning Person?

Taylor is NOT a morning person…but she could have fooled me yesterday.  She was up at 6:30 for our 7:30 am session.  I had begged her the night before to go out with me so I could play with the morning light and to my surprise she happily obliged.  Our first stop was my favorite alley in Zionsville, and with her back to the morning sun I was inspired!




After walking around town for a little while we decided to move on to Holiday Road.  While there are reports of the road being haunted, I LOVE it for photography.

For those of you who don't know my sister, she will be a vocal music major at Butler University in the fall (wow that's creeping up on us)...wouldn't these make great album covers?



She loosened up on the bridge...more outtakes from that tomorrow :)





Look at those eyes!
I love me some converse...





No comments: