Thursday, July 8, 2010

Kids :: Faye

Recently I decided to take one of the kids I nanny for out for a (really really late) birthday shoot. Her birthday is in October, and we decided to wait until the weather was nicer, but with her school schedule and my schedule we are just now getting this in. She is usually pretty shy, but surprisingly really enjoyed being in front of the camera! Our session was very brief (20 min) because she had to work on her artistic talents at a summer pottery class. Overall though, I was very happy with some of the images I got. She keeps asking to go out again but next time she wants multiple outfits ;) With these results I would be silly to deny her that!



















Faye's Favorites
Favorite Color :: Orange and Red
Favorite Movie :: High School Musical
Favorite Book :: Chapter Books
Favorite Subject :: Reading 
Favorite Animal :: Sea Animals

No comments: